Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Life.....

Some of my friends and family already know what I have been up to over the last month or so.  Messina has been very sick.  Making a very long story short, she was treated for Lyme Disease after a weekend in early April with symptoms.  She seemed to be doing well and recovering.  However, at the end of April, she had a turn for the worse.  I honestly thought she was not going to make it.  She spent 4 days in intensive care unit in Vancouver vet hospital as the infection had moved to her brain, ensephalitis.  She is at home recovering now, but we are still doing testing to try and found out what the cause of the infection really is as it doesn't look like Lyme disease, but perhaps another tick bourne disease.  It has been a stressful 6 weeks, but I have managed to miss only one day of 365.  May 19th.  I was sure that I took a picture but I have been downloading in big batches so somehow, maybe got lost.  I am going to catchup 365 tonight.  I also have new pics of both Johnny and Matthew (can you believe 3 months today), as well as the wonderful wedding of Trisha and Mike.  I have went through them all and just started editing.  I hope to get a sneak peak up in the next few days for them.  Thanks for being so patient with me....Lori

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP