Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Sherri and Dave - Engagement | Victoria, BC Portrait and Wedding Photographer

These two are GORGEOUS! By far the most stunning eyes of a couple ever (and I think my sister and brother-in-law are #2). We finally had the weather cooperate and went downtown and Beacon Hill Park last weekend. Although the wind challenged us a bit (nice when you bring your fashion fan with you), we had a great time. I am looking forward to their wedding in August, can't wait to take more pics of this couple in love!










My favourite, but can't decide if color or black and white?  What do you think?  Comment below!!






2 comments:

dave and sherri June 18, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Hi Lori

we like the colour one the most but not by much. very nice shot.

Dave and Sherri.

Alisha June 19, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

Gorgeous pics. This is my brother and sister in law. I especially love the last one. You did a wonderful job.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP