Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sherri & Dave - August 21, 2010 PART 1 | Wedding and Portrait Photographer, Victoria BC

What I loved about Sherri and Dave's wedding:
1.  The Shoes - glamourous and high and perfect to photograph
2. Sherri's Dad seeing her for the first time in her dress and then proceeding to assist with how to fix the no eyelet issue.
3.  The Wind - we couldn't have asked for a better wind machine to create some great moments (see first kiss as husband and wife and waterfall shots), BUT we could have used a bit less wind at the beach.
4.  The Waterfall at Olympic View - what a great location for photographs, loved it and my favourite shot from the day is there, can you guess which one?
5.  The Food - AMAZING is all I can say.
6.  The PARTY - this couple and their friends and family really know how to party, loved the dancing.
7.  Family - They say it takes a village to raise a child, both Sherri and Dave's family proved this.  All I felt was the love between them all.
8.  Kiss - Instead of the clinking glasses, guests could sing a love song or make a donation to the couple.  A gentleman got up and said the sweetest thing that I think sums up this day for me.  He said, "I am not going to give you this $20 dollar bill to kiss tonight, but I am going to give it to you so that you will kiss EVERY night."
This made me tear up and this wasn't the only time during the day that I was glad I had my camera in front of my face.
Congratulations Sherri and Dave......I hope to see you again someday for a newborn session.

This is PART 1 - Getting Ready and the Ceremony, the rest will come tomorrow.

PS....Thanks to my assistant/sister Cheryl, couldn't have done it without you....































1 comments:

Anonymous September 8, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

I just love the pictures! These are awesome Sherri. It was a fabulous day and awesome wedding; the best I ever attended.

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP