Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

52 Weeks of Maddie | Catching Up

Ok, ok.....I can admit it, blogging is not always my friend.  I easily let it get behind and I promise to get better.  Here are Maddie's Week 13-18 pics.  Week 15 was a complete write off for everyone.  I moved at the end of that week and my camera didn't get taken out of the bag for over a week.   I am going to catch up everyone in the next day or so and a new session with old friends coming soon.
Loving her ball.

What Maddie thinks about this stinkin' 52 Weeks Project!!!

Being the Easter Bunny is tough work.

Tulips on the first really beautifully sunny and warm day in Victoria.

Resting on Mother's Day.





0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP