Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

52 Weeks of Messina | Week 24 Pet Photographer Victoria, BC

Messina helped me scout out some light and locations for my special shoot on Thursday.  Stay tuned as it is a new session called "Love....Actually".
I shot this one from my hip and then looked to see what I got.  I love it for a couple of reasons.  It shows Mess's curly little cowlick on her chest.  It also shows her bald spot from last September where she had a PIC line when she was sick.  Since she is still taking meds that are making her hair not grow back, she has this spot, as well as on her side and an almost bald belly.  It makes her look like a scarred veteran in a dangerous neighborhood!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP