Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Christine + Logan | Love.....for Real! Wedding Photographer Victoria, BC

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day....or at least a few hours later!  Just a quick sneak peak for Christine and Logan before they head off on their honeymoon tomorrow.  July in BC should be warm and sunny, well, just wait a minute or two and it will be.  Saturday's weather went from pouring rain and clouds to drizzle to sun shining to pouring rain again.  The ceremony was moved inside at Sooke Harbour House, but the rain broke long enough to take pictures on the grounds and down at Whiifen Spit. I have not been a part of a wedding where the couple wrote their own vows, and these were a-maz-ing.  I could barely keep the camera to my eyes as I had tears welling up----geez I need to stop crying at weddings.  This couple is young and beautiful, but mature beyond their years.  Oh yeah, and did I mention in love.  Logan loves to fish (I hear that Christine is pretty good too) and when I heard this I told him to bring along rods to the wedding. The buddies brought along the fishing rods and the groom had a vision on how to set the shots up and it worked perfectly.  Check out his wedding band....gorgeous with the fish on it.  Absolutely spectacular.  Have a safe and beautiful honeymoon Christine and Logan.  I will post a full blog post when you come back!










2 comments:

MamaRobinJ July 18, 2011 at 3:36 PM  

Stunning photos. Looks like an amazing wedding.

Danielle July 25, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

Gorgeous wedding Lori - beautifully captured! LOVE the fishing rod prop idea!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP