Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

More Mini Sessions | Family and Child Photographer Victoria, BC

Sometimes clients become friends over the years, you watch their family grow each year, from little ones to big girls.  Sometimes I am even luckier and friends becomes clients.  My sister lives in a GREAT cul de sac and the K. Family spend a lot of time with my sister's family.  I see Maddie and Lila a lot and often see them waving out their front window at me.  Last year, I couldn't get Lila to crack a smile, this year, complete different story.  These 2 were full of poses.  Enjoy!





a little bit of vintage processing....love this one!

isn't that curl on her nose to die for!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown November 28, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

Great photos...as Always!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP