Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Countdown to Christmas | Getting Behind!!!

OK, OK, OK...the last weekend of Christmas got the best of me.  Photography, working my seasonal gig, spending time with family, Christmas prep, and prepping for a working vacation in Mexico from the 26th-31st, put the Countdown to the bottom of the to do list.  So instead I have 1 last Extravanganzalorious (if you know elf on the shelf-you will know this is a REAL word) promotion for prior and new clients.

First, to all of my 2011 clients.  
 I had the pleasure of photographing many returning clients and a lot of new faces and smiles this year. 

For 4 days only, ending Friday, December 23rd at midnight, purchase all of your edited, full resolution digital images from your session for only $375.  That is 50% off the regular price.  The disk of image comes with full printing rights, so great for last minute gifts if you want to print some prints at your printer (I can let you know who I would use locally).   You will receive your disk with images (if local or mailed if not local) within 24 hours from purchase.

Second, to all of my future clients in 2012.
I didn't want to make you feel left out, and I love to meet new families every year, so for you I have a great digital image package at more than 50% off.  Purchase a regular session at $150 and pre-pay for your digital images as detailed above for $350.  That is $500 and everything is paid for, we just need to schedule a time for 2012 and you will receive your full edited images with printing rights.  Oh, year and if you are a prior client of 2011 and want to plan ahead for 2012....no problem just click below.


  Hurry, as this gift to clients from 2011 and my future clients in 2012 will be gone on Friday at midnight, and images archived and deleted for 2011!  Please contact me if you have any questions.

Prior Client can purchase digital image disk here.

New 2012 Clients or anyone that wants to purchase a session and digital images for 2012 can purchase session and digital image disk here. 

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP