Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer is Coming - Summer is Coming | Victoria, BC Portrait Photographer

I am tired of the cold and wet weather, but I think (hope) that is finally starting to turn around, right??  I love summer, days at the beach, walking the dog, and just hanging out in the sun.  I love the evenings the most, the light is spectacular at lots of locations around Victoria.  Some of my favourite spots in the summer?  Willows Beach, MacAuley Point, Esquimalt Lagoon, anywhere in the inner harbour, Dallas Road, Elk Lake fields, oh sooo many great places.  I am especially loving Elk Lake fields right now, full of wild flowers in purple, yellow and white.
Book Now for the Summer Promotion.
It is for all of you who love to have the digital images. See details below.

One of my favourites from Summer 2011!!!


0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP