Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

The V. Family | Family and Newborn Photographer Victoria BC

I think all children are beautiful in their own way, especially in the eyes of their parents.  But when your parents are gorgeous, there are definitely some good genes going on in this family.  I usually refer to people by Mom or Miss R....but in this family it just won't work.  It is a whole family of first names starting with R.  Unfortunately for the 2 older sisters, it took me a bit to remember who was who.  Baby R. was a trooper, as we were going for some awake shots as he was just over 3 weeks old.  Middle sister R. was a character full of giggles and curls, oh those curls.  Big sister R. was just that a big sister...she reminded me of myself and I love the pic of her and her little brother.  I can't wait to see them again in the spring for their next session!









0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP