Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

112 | 365 Why you should never leave your camera with your sister....

It was a very busy day, work and appointments.  Since I am doing the 365, my camera is with me all the time.  I thought maybe after the vet appointment we may head to the beach.  I decided Messina wasn't up for it, so stopped at my sister's house on the way home.  That turned into dinner and I went home at 7pm.  I thought I would play with my off camera flash and take my picture of the day, BUT no camera, yes I had left it at Cheryl's.  My batteries were dead in the point and shoot, and I didn't feel like using my phone camera because it is really crappy.  I told Cheryl to just take a picture, put in P mode.  Well most were blurry and one was x-rated...thanks to John...so you are getting the tree in front of the house.  And of course Johnny's favourite things in the world...trucks across the street.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP