Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

First Haircut | Victoria, BC Portrait Photographer

My sister and I took my nephew for his first haircut last week.  He doesn't have a lot of hair, but it was getting scraggly on the sides by his ears and his "bangs" were long.  He was really quite good, but as you can see by the pics he wasn't upset by the cutting, but he sure wasn't happy about it.  Until the green, star lollipop came out.
The beginning....we are doing WHAT here?  Also the before picture.
Why so serious Johnny?
I think this is the look that says, "Aunty, really do you have to take pics of this, can't you save me instead?"
The beginning of the end....soon after this the electric razor came out...and he was not going to have that.
Good boy after shot.....and a great reward!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP