Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

260-365 | Bad Day

Messina crashed during the night, I had to carry her to the car and caught the 7am ferry hoping to make it in time.  I did and they have stabilized her and put her on prednizone after doing an ultrasound and x-rays to  to rule out lymphoma.  They seem to be working.  My sister and family are here on the mainland visiting her in-laws and I am so lucky to have a place to stay with people who really care about me and Mess.  It is 10pm at night, it has been a long day and I hadn't pulled out my camera but thought I would take a pic of the water bottle, trying to stay hydrated with all the tears in the last 24 hours.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP