Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

271-365 | Eyes to the Soul

Messina's eyes have been the soul of her illness.  We have been able to tell when she is getting worse and better so I have been taking pics to document how they look.  They looked soooo good in this pic and I loved the blue yoga mats in the background because it really sums up what the last 2 weeks have been like.  We put the yoga mats on the hardwood so it would be easier for Mess to walk to the front door.

AND Matthew is standing by himself, not pulling himself up yet, but if you prop him he will stand so another pic from today.  I am getting to spend a lot of time with my nephews staying at my sis's which I love.



0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP