Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

Fall Mini Sessions | Victoria BC Newborn, Child, Family, and Pet Photographer

I love the summer (even though we haven't really had much of one), but I LOVE the fall.  I love wearing a sweatshirt or a vest and having just my nose be cold.  I love the colors of fall, from the leaves on and off the trees to the blue of the sky.

My fall calendar is starting to fill up with fall sessions for families and there seems to be something in the water as the next month or so brings a handful of maternity and new babes that are coming into this world.  
I have decided to do 3 days of mini-sessions and try out a few new locations to spice things up.  The first location will be a downtown location in Victoria.  Think grafitti walls, brick walls, stairs, concrete, fences.  I just finished a maternity session a few weeks back and I love the result so a family into this would be great.  The second location will be Beacon Hill Park near the kid's playground.  I will be bringing out an armchair to use in the field.  There is a great fence and lots of old fallen down trees to use in this area.  The third location is Fort Rodd Hill.  There is lots of great variety here as well, from grass and trees and leaves, to the old army bunkers, to a short walk down to the beach and the lighthouse.  Before booking your session at Fort Rodd Hill, please note that clients are responsible for admission fees. 

The flow of the minis is that I will meet you and your family at the location.  We will have a lot of fun as we spend 30 minutes capturing your family in the fall (perfect for holiday cards and Christmas gifts).  Within 1 week, you will receive a password to your online proofing gallery with 10-15 images from which to choose your prints and products from.  Mini-Sessions are not limited to just families, maybe just the kids, or a couple, or even your pet.  See the details below on what is included in your mini package.

Book your session by clicking here!

Mini-Sessions will be booked on a first come first serve basis.  There are only 4 spots available at location, so don't delay in booking your spot TODAY!  Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.


A few images from the fall in the past few years!



0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP