Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Double the Pleasure | Victoria BC Family and Child Photographer

I LOVE this family...everything about them.  They are old friends of my sister that I have known for a long time but have never had the pleasure to photograph all together.  By far the happiest 4 year olds ever.  They laughed and smiled and played and even stopped to pose for the camera.  Oh yeah, and isn't Momma gorgeous....LOVE the hair!!  The afternoon ended with a cold dip in the ocean, I love the wild abandon of children!  Oh yea
Dance like no one is watching!!!


I think my favourite from the whole day!!!


The many faces of Mr. C!



Look at the collage bigger, the face as the wave hits is priceless!



I had to include the face on the right....cracked me up!!!




6 comments:

Anonymous September 25, 2011 at 6:44 PM  

Beautiful family, and delightful photos. Well done!

Anonymous September 25, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

the pictures are amazing! Would be hard to pick a favorite.
Love all of them .
from a proud Gramma Sandra

Rebecca September 25, 2011 at 8:09 PM  

Beautiful pictures! Michelle, how are you going to choose? :)Rebecca

Terri September 25, 2011 at 10:04 PM  

WOW! The twins great auntie Terri is so impressed. They all look so relaxed & natural looking. And you captured personalities too! 2 thumbs up!

DM September 26, 2011 at 7:57 AM  

I adore the one with the boys in the front, and M,M and Teddy in the distance! lots of keepers

Anonymous September 26, 2011 at 8:59 AM  

These photos are absolutely amazing. My favourite is definitely with Callum and Riley hugging each other.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP