Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wedding Workshop with Funkytown Photography | Victoria BC Wedding Photographer

Finally a chance to catch up on my own personal projects.  I attended a workshop a few weeks back with Christina Craft of Funkytown Photography.  I had taken a course with her before and love her work so thought this might be fun, and I wasn't disappointed.  Finding the light was on my agenda and I was not disappointed.  We had a gorgeous model and here are a few of my favourite images from the day.
a little bit of vintage editing as it fit the look

shooting through!!

reflections





at SFU, show what you can do with a plain university campus


can you guess what the black part is??  shooting through my cupped hand!

2nd picture is "perfect exposure" based on my histogram, but really the light is sooo much better in first shot.


finding the light...don't you love the design from the shadow through a wood structure over the area


1 comments:

Nicole Templeton September 26, 2011 at 6:05 AM  

These are great Lori. I love the reflection shot!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP