Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Fun | Family and Child Photographer Victoria BC

I know I like to preach about taking family photos, so I was sooooo excited when Mom won the grand prize gift certificate from the Time Out for Moms event in July.  She was extremely excited as this family had never had professional family photos taken before!  I couldn't wait to capture their family.  Avery and Ryder were hysterical, cracking me up the entire morning.  Some of the things that I loved about the session:
- you could feel the love this family have for each other....really feel it.
- Avery and Ryder are like a comedy act, playing off each other and really got along great.
- Ryder makes hilarious faces.
- I loved Avery's toothless grin the best!
- Both Mom and Dad had the most beautiful eyes, you can see where the kids got those eyes from
I hope you continue to make family photos a yearly tradition.
PS.....I am very excited to be an exhibitor AND a presenter at the new Time Out for Moms Event: Surviving the Season on Nov 15th.  I am going to be providing some great hints and tips for taking better photos this Christmas.  Hope to see you there!  I will be offering a free session as well as a Simplicity Package in the draws as well, so you maybe lucky just like the Kerr Family!





Those eyes are amazing Mom!



Strike a pose.

I think my favourite from the day.


15 comments:

Brenda Davies October 26, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

What beautiful pictures. Love the setting. Matt and Rhona you have a beautiful family.

Tamara Kerr October 26, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

Wow. Those pictures are GORGEOUS!!! I almost cried looking at them... You've captured the kids' personalities so well! I sure hope one of these photos is on Auntie's piano soon!

Jody Ross October 26, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

OMG - these are fantastic. They look so natural. Your family has been beautifully portrayed.

Catherine Ellis October 26, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

What lovely photos of a lovely and loving family. Particularly liked the smoochy photo, the sparks still alive!

Sharon Zubrinich October 26, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

I'm with Jody,.... OMG!!!! Your photos are absolutely fabulous!! So captivating,... Makes you want to reach out and hug your little dumplings! Love the Christmas wish!! Hope the SharBear's on the list! :)

Nut grandma & grandpa October 26, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

I LOVE these pictures...you are all so gorgeous.....such proud Grandma and Grandpa...you do good work Lori.

Barb October 26, 2011 at 7:56 PM  

Beautiful and colorful pics of a very photogenic family- love these sis!! I liked the chalkboard - very original. Also the girls shot then the boys... Love them all!!

Tim Schindel October 26, 2011 at 8:09 PM  

Great pics. I just want to know how she managed to keep Ryder still for that long! Very nice work!

Debbie Menard October 27, 2011 at 3:44 PM  

Great pictures, great setting! These will be awesome keepsakes

DM October 27, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

Lori - fabulous work! I really like the one where the family is in front of the pond!

Rhona Kerr October 31, 2011 at 7:04 AM  

Thanks Lori! We love our family pictures! It was so much fun working with you!

Britty :) October 31, 2011 at 10:06 AM  

Wow!! Avery looks SO grown up! Same with Ryder!!! Love love love!

Anonymous October 31, 2011 at 12:44 PM  

I LOVE this photo's! Your family makes fall look warm!! Ave and Ryd's will love to look back and see these photo's when they are teens! I can't explain how much I love all of these photo's.... They're great !!

Jacynta Spicer October 31, 2011 at 4:21 PM  

OK someone call the police. It should be illegal to have a family that good-looking. :) Gorgeous photos!

Unknown November 1, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

The pictures are awesome Rhona. I love the picture of Ryder and Avery.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP