Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Simple | Child Photographer Victoria BC

These 2 cuties are my good friend's grandchildren.  I have watched them grow up and they have appeared on my blog before.  A few weeks ago they were visiting Nana and we headed to the beach for a little session at the end of the day.  We all just mostly played, but you can see that with beautiful children, beautiful light, and a beautiful backdrop, anything is possible!

I love a serious face.


The little spiky hair LOVE!





4 comments:

Anonymous October 3, 2011 at 10:39 PM  

Lori, I love these shots. How they grow!

Nana

Anonymous October 5, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

I don't even know what to say! These are my favorite pictures ever!!!! Just love them! Thank you Lori

Unknown October 7, 2011 at 4:03 PM  

You are such a great photographer! Among other things!!

Anonymous October 27, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

Love the pictures

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP