Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Friends | Family Photographer Victoria, BC

I love taking photos of friends.  I call the K. family friends, well they are friends and neighbors of my sister's family, but I see them often.  The girls often waving to me as I arrive or leave my sis's house.  My nephews adore both Maddie and Lila.....maybe one day you never know who will be breaking hearts.  We headed to Beacon Hill park and tried to beat the rain.  We weren't very successful (you can see the drops in many of the shots), but we had fun and a few laughs and I love the casualness of many of the shots.
Enjoy!

I love when yearly photos capture every part of a child's life...including the toothless smile in Grade 1!


The curly hair just got better as the it continued to rain.





0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP