Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Perfect Fall Day | Family and Child Photographer Victoria, BC

I know that I have said this before, but I love seeing families each year or after a few years.  I last saw the M. Family back when big brother L. was about 5 months old.  I couldn't believe how big he got but also how much little brother K. looks so much like him at almost the same age.  We headed out to the grounds at University of Victoria (really need to go out there more often, sooo pretty) and we had a blast, pup included!    So many smiles, one of my all new favourite sessions this fall.  Here's a sneak peak!  Enjoy.









6 comments:

Unknown November 18, 2012 at 6:56 PM  

Love!

Fiona November 21, 2012 at 9:12 PM  

Beautiful photos, beautiful family!

Alysha and Mel November 21, 2012 at 11:22 PM  

Love them all! you have a beautiful family!

Unknown November 26, 2012 at 9:41 AM  

Beautiful!!!! I especially love the third one in -so much love!

Tony Hendriks December 3, 2012 at 10:40 AM  

You're kidding me. If I didn't know better I would think you had twins! Great shots.
Love,
Unc A.

Tony Hendriks December 3, 2012 at 10:41 AM  

Amazing -- they look like twins to me!
Love,
Unc. A.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP