Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

338-365 | The Eyes of a Child

John Russell has a strong name. His first name comes from both sides of the family, but for me, John comes from our Grandpa, John Payjack.  Russell was my Dad who passed away in 2006.  As we were headed out to the Christmas Light Parade tonight, my Mom phoned to tell us that our Grandpa Payjack had passed away.  Cheryl and I were crying, and Johnny kept asking, "What happened, what happened."  We told him that Mama and Aunty were sad and Johnny said (in only the way a 2.5 year old can say), "Mama, Johnny sad too."  We went off to the parade and after a few more tears we had a great time.  To watch the joy in Johnny's face as he saw all  his favourite trucks, buses, big rigs, fire trucks was sooo fun.  He even did a little "chair dancing" on his Dad's shoulders.  This was my favourite shot from the evening.  
Miss you Grandpa, say hi to Grandma and Dad for me.....L

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP