Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

339-365 | Special Rainbows

Rainbows have a special meaning to me.  When my Dad passed away there was a huge rainbow on the day of the service.  It poured and stormed only like August in Manitoba can and then out came the sun and this beautiful rainbow.  From that day on, rainbows have shown up at times that were challenging or tough, almost like Dad needed to know that he was around.  Well Sunday, I had a meeting with a client to order prints, when low and behold a huge rainbow, completely across the sky.  I quickly grabbed my camera, but didn't have a wide angle lens with me, so only got to get one end.  It was getting late, but I loved the lighting on this, looking over the inner harbour her in Victoria, towards the Parliament Buildings.  I guess an angel arrived and Dad just wanted to make sure that we knew Grandpa got there safe and sound :)

1 comments:

Anonymous January 1, 2011 at 10:58 AM  

beautiful in so many ways. thanks and you are never alone they are always there even if you can't see them (rain bows and angels)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP