Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The K. Family | Portrait Photographer, Victoria BC

The K. Family are friends of my sisters, and honestly I have been dying to take pics of these cutie pattootie girls. Miss M. and Miss L. were great sports on the cold beach.  M. is a natural model and L. had to be bribed a bit with Iggle Piggle or the laughing duck but it worked.  Also I am a sucker for a serious face, so you will see a few of those in the sneak peak as well!.

I LOVE the light in this one, I think one of my favourites from the session.  Really screams, "we live in sunny Victoria in DECEMBER!"

Such a serious face, I love the stare.  I think she was looking for butterflies in the lens!


You have got to be kidding lady!

Every set of parents NEEDS to have pics of them since their wedding.  I think we managed to do that.


Miss M. doing her best America's Next Top Model.





I really love the light in these ones.  Love winter backlighting.

8 comments:

Nicole December 9, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

These are beautiful images, well done! Love the pops of colour and that incredible backlight :)

PD December 10, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

Beautfiul family and she is going to love them. The girls are SO adorable. Well done!

Jennifer Gilbert December 11, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

Great pictures! The first one is one of my favourite poses to do with kids!

Danielle December 12, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

Gorgeous family! Beautiful images Lori!!

Jaime Coyle December 13, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Beautiful light and colour! Wow!

Unknown December 14, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

Beautiful images!! Such a gorgeous family!

Robyn Russell December 14, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

Lovely images!!! Really beautiful closeups too!

Amber Black January 11, 2011 at 6:09 AM  

Beautiful images!! What an adorable family!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP