Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

365 Progress.....my thoughts

I wondered how hard it would be to do this project, it is not hard, but the computer work involved is what is getting behind!  I caught up to yesterday, Sunday, February 21st for posts.  I have taken today's pictures but need to download to computer--tomorrow's project.  I really hoped to post everyday, but that is becoming more and more difficult (as you can tell from the last few weeks of posts with 7 days in one day of posts).  I am not failing at the project, just the posting...so will continue through.  The next few weeks will be busy ones, but tons of inspiration.  I am at an agility trial this weekend and then in Calgary next week for a few days, as well as patiently (or NOT) waiting for my new nephew to arrive (officially March 6th).  My goal is to continue to capture shots everyday, but don't stress about when I post.  So I hope you keep checking out the blog even if you don't see postings everyday.  I have some maternity shots of Cheryl that I am working on this week as well so should post by the end of the week as well.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP