Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Cheryl Maternity Part 1 | Victoria BC Portrait Photographer

Cheryl (my GORGEOUS sister) and I went downtown in Victoria for an urban session for her maternity shots.  Her and I are convinced the little guy is not waiting for his due date on March 5th, so are going to do another shoot in a couple of weeks as well.  I have a lot more to edit and will post this week, but wanted to get a sneak peak up right away.
This first one could be my favourite.  It screams------"Two kids under 2.....BRING IT ON!"





5 comments:

Chrissy February 1, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

I love...love...love the umbrella pictures. It is amazing! Keep up the good work Lori! :)

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Lori,
I just LOVE this session. So vibrant and fresh. What a great maternity session.
Rhonda

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

I love this session! It is so vibrant and fresh and fun! Good job!

layne godchaux February 1, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

what beautiful work:) i adore these maternity shots!!

Patti February 6, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Great pics Lori!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP