Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Johnny | Victoria BC Portrait Photographer

Of course as his aunty, I think he is the cutest little boy in the world.  Just a little day out at the park on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon.  The first one is my new favourite.....looking for "tucks" and holding mommy's hand.

Is this face not saying....."did you say I am getting a baby BROTHER?"  Thought I heard puppy!!

Ask Johnny..."what do you hear" - pointing and listening for "apwanes".







This last one makes me smile.....love that face.

2 comments:

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Great pictures of your nephew...he is pretty cute for sure.

Julia

layne godchaux February 1, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

wonderful job of capturing his personality!!gorgeous work and color!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP