Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

50 | 365

This is my first weim (I lost custody of her to my sister when I moved to Calgary, hehehe). Maddie will be 10 this summer. She has always been a suckler of her toys. This psychedelic bunny came with her from our breeder and cousin Pat. It has been washed, sewn, and repaired more times than we can count. Messina is NOT allowed to play with it as she is sometimes too rough and shakes it and it is fragile. She is relaxing waiting for Johnny to come home from the hospital.

1 comments:

Pat February 23, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

OMG!! I cannot believe the pyscho bunny is still alive and being suckled!! LOVE the photo (abd of course the weim in it). Hugs to Ms Madison from me!!

Xoxo grandma Pat

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP