Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

12 | 365

Calgary really is a lovely city.....I couldn't just decide on what photo for the 12th.  Tuesday night after a long day at work, I snapped a few shots of the buildings on my way to dinner.  This is a new building that is next to the hotel...it is actually blue and very reflective, but I loved the shot in black and white.  Then I went to dinner with my new co-workers and the glass of red wine just called my name.  Finally, took a walk down by the Bow River--it was +5 out and got this shot of a lonely bench.







3 comments:

Arlie January 16, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

Lori those are so cool - next time when your in town and have more time Call! Miss you and love your photos

Lori Hawrychuk January 20, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Hey Arlene
I am in town March 1-4th for training session.....Maybe we can arrange with Kathy to get together one night?

Heather Cady Wilson March 15, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

I absolutely love this bench shot

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP