Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dec 31 | 365 Project

I had the perfect New Year's date, my nephew Johnny Russ.  No where else I would rather be.  Not a huge fan of New Year's as a whole.  My sister and brother-in-law had a date night and an overnighter at a hotel (practicing for when I will have Johnny when the new baby arrives in March).  Johnny is 18 months old and becoming increasingly entertaining.  I was playing around with my flash in the bathroom--also my only month old Nikon d300s which has the most amazing ISO capability---obviously that yucky bathroom light at night.  He is such a ham and has the most infectious giggle ever, I think you can almost here it when you look at these pictures.  He cracks me up!!  Also just another one of him looking at the toys he just tossed out of the bathtub.





0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP