Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

6 | 365

It is Ukrainian Christmas Eve....and along with my sister, we are preparing a traditional 12 meatless dishes dinner for 12 people tonight.  But I also had the pleasure of meeting up with Jamie and Adam, who are in Victoria from Calgary to get married!!!  We got together in the am for a little urban downtown shoot and then again in the afternoon after the ceremony down at Beacon Hill and Dallas Road.  We managed to stay dry but it was chilly.  Well not Calgary chilly, but Victoria chilly!  The next posting will be the sneak peak for the couple and of course the parents, but I think this is one of my early favourites as I begin to edit.  Does this not say 1950's bride!  I LOVE it!!!!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP