Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

4 | 365

Perfect Day!  I got to spend the day with Johnny Russ today as no daycare and mom had to work.  Although it was pouring rain, we got a chance to play.  He is ENTHRALLED with the camera.  I couldn't decide which picture was better.  Aunty is a sucker for a serious face, but I know that mommy and the grandma's love a smiling face.  Little did they know that my left hand is holding Johnny back from coming toward me and the camera and getting the stuffy from my mouth...thus the laughing so hard. 



4 comments:

Pat January 5, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

I vote for the 'serious face'

Leona Martin January 5, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

Love the drool you captured on his chin in the serious face shot!

Lori Hawrychuk January 8, 2010 at 1:50 AM  

I know don't you just LOVE drool...NEVER edit it out!!

Anonymous January 8, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Both are very nice pictures

Julia

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP