Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

30 | 365

We were hoping to do Cheryl's maternity session today...(you will have to wait maybe until next weekend) but it is raining, ugh.  So instead I went into the backyard to take some pictures of this tree.  When we were kids, my dad used to stop and go into the ditch to pick pussy willows from the ditch in the spring.  I remember him being very wet when he came back.  Cheryl has a tree that has pussy willow like foliage during the "winter" but has leaves and beautiful pink flowers in the spring and summer.  I couldn't resist with the water drops and another tryptich day...couldn't decide which one I liked the most!


1 comments:

Pat January 30, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

I like that you chose 3 instead of just posting 1 pic. Very cool.

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP